This Lemon Tahini Dressing is one of our favorite salad dressings. It also works really well on falafel, sandwiches and veggie burgers.
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- salt, to taste
- sriracha sauce, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Add water one tablespoon at a time until the dressing reaches desired consistency, whisking until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for about 5 days.